POLICE TECHNICAL’s Call for Instructors 2018 is now OPEN (effective 10/16/17).
POLICE TECHNICAL is looking for personnel to teach 1-3 Day courses in the following areas:
- Analytics (Criminal, Strategic, Tactical, and Prediction and Forecasting)
- Cell Phone Investigations (Mapping, Investigations, Real-time)
- Crypto-Currency (BitCoin and related)
- Dark Web (Basic, Investigations)
- Online Investigations (Darkweb, Facebook, Craigslist)
- Open Source Investigations (Public Databases, Violent/Major Crimes)
- Social Media (Investigations and Applications)
- Social Media (How to Use SM in Major Incidents – Las Vegas Shooting)
- Supervision / Leadership (Technical/Analytical Teams)
Successful candidates typically have:
- Law enforcement background (a requirement)
- A desire to serve law enforcement personnel
- Strong interest in one area of knowledge (not a generalist)
- History of excellence in training (academy teaching experience is not required)
- Close proximity to a major airport
- Previously attended POLICE TECHNICAL classes (as a student)
- The ability to train at least once a month (12 times a year) for a 1-3 day contract.
POLICE TECHNICAL provides assistance in course and instructor development, scheduling, marketing, and logistic support. Scheduling for all positions is flexible and based on instructor availability.
POLICE TECHNICAL has a 12 year, national reputation for making positive differences in the lives of our students. If you’d like the opportunity to share this highly rewarding experience, we want you to join our team.
Click the link below to start the process:
Local Positions – Terre Haute, IN
Graphic Designer Internship