POLICE TECHNICAL’s Call for Instructors 2017 is now CLOSED (effective 2/23/17).
POLICE TECHNICAL is looking for personnel to teach courses in the following areas:
- Analytics (Criminal, Strategic, Tactical, and Prediction and Forecasting)
- Cell Phone Investigations (Mapping, Investigations, Real-time)
- Cultural (History for Law Enforcement, New Directions for LE)
- GeoTime (Basic, Advanced, Special Operations)
- Internet Anonymity (Concealing Identity on the Internet)
- Microsoft (All Microsoft Office, emphasis on Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Narcotics (Interdiction, Management, Team Development)
- Online Investigations (Darkweb, Facebook, Craigslist, Bitcoin)
- Open Source Investigations (Public Databases, Google, Internet Use by LE)
- Presentations and Case Prep (Public Speaking, PowerPoint, Case Preparation)
- Social Media (Investigations and applications)
Successful candidates typically have:
- Law enforcement background (a requirement)
- A desire to serve law enforcement personnel
- Strong interest in one area of knowledge (not a generalist)
- History of excellence in training (academy teaching experience is not required)
- Close proximity to a major airport
- Previously attended POLICE TECHNICAL classes (as a student)
- The ability to train at least once a month (12 times a year) for a 2-3 day contract.
POLICE TECHNICAL provides assistance in course and instructor development, scheduling, marketing, and logistic support. Scheduling for all positions is flexible and based on instructor availability.
POLICE TECHNICAL has a 10 year, national reputation for making positive differences in the lives of our students. If you’d like the opportunity to share this highly rewarding experience, we want you to join our team.
Interested persons are encouraged to return in late Fall 2017, when we will re-open the hiring process
Local Positions – Terre Haute, IN
Graphic Designer Internship