i2® Analyst’s Notebook
POLICE TECHNICAL, a leading provider of technical training to American Law Enforcement, has received numerous requests to expand its training capacity in i2® Analyst’s Notebook.
NOTE: This a supplemental posting, POLICE TECHNICAL will post an open call for the 2019 Instructor Class in the Fall of 2018. If you are interested in teaching other courses, please wait until the open call before applying.
i2® Analyst’s Notebook Instructor requirements:
- Law enforcement background (you must be current/active with a LE department, or recently retired to be considered for employment)
- Technical expertise, in Analysis, specific knowledge of i2® Analyst’s Notebook
- A history of excellence in training
- The ability to travel (domestic US), 2-3 days a month, scheduling is flexible
- Authorization from your agency/department to train other LE personnel.
POLICE TECHNICAL makes positive differences in the lives and careers of our students, if you'd like to share this experience, we want you to join our team.
Started in 2005, POLICE TECHNICAL is an SBA Small Business with HUBZone Certification. POLICE TECHNICAL is a GSA Awarded Federal Contractor, GSA#: GS07F146DA, FSS 84: 426 6, Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire…Law Enforcement and Security Training. POLICE TECHNICAL annually schedules more than 150 multi-day law enforcement courses throughout the United States.
To continue the process, please apply by completing the following form. Candidates will then receive an email, with further documentation and directions for continuing the process, including uploading a resume and additional materials.
Candidates with completed packages will be evaluated for the next stage in the hiring process. Incomplete packages will not be considered.
Thank you for your interest in working with POLICE TECHNICAL. Good luck in the process!
Thomas M. Manson, CEO