Administrative Assistant I - Terre Haute
Roles and Responsibilities – Administrative Assistant I
Full or Part-Time
Downtown Terre Haute, IN
Short Term Needs:
- Support POLICE TECHNICAL operations to successfully run national training seminars
- Utilize POLICE TECHNICAL software to accomplish administrative tasks
- Support all in-bound email and phone contacts from students and law enforcement agencies
- Schedule Courses, Instructors and Hosts, Letters of Agreement (Contracts)
- Course Materials: Order training manuals, hotel nights and transportation for personnel
- Post Course Materials: Invoices, Certificates of Completion and Host follow-up
- Interface with POLICE TECHNICAL personnel via phone, text and email
Long Term Needs:
- Develop into an Office Manager with additional financial responsibilities and oversight.
POLICE TECHNICAL will provide:
- Great working environment
- Equipment and supplies to accomplish above responsibilities
- Training and mentorship to develop and retain employee
- 35 hours of work per week (generally 9am-4pm), lunch time is flexible
- 60-day Probation Period will result in a Permanent Offer
- When Permanent
- 1-week paid vacation for the following 6 months.
- 5 unpaid personal days are available (may be divided into hours)
- Federal Holidays off (paid when permanent)
- Generous vacation time during holiday season
- Annual performance review, bonuses and/or salary increase available
Assistant will work with current administrative staff and report directly to Thomas Manson, CEO, POLICE TECHNICAL
Interested in POLICE TECHNICAL?
Please fill out the form below, and tell us a little about yourself in the Comments section. Include an email and we'll be in touch! Thank you.